What do we do?
Esther Martin provides a service selling comfortable, stylish and affordable clothing to men and women who experience difficulty getting out and about.
With our mobile shop we visit nursing/residential homes, sheltered/assisted accommodation, day care centres, lunch clubs, groups/societies and dementia cafes selling to groups through our unique clothes party format where we donate cakes/biscuits, tea/coffee is served, allowing for a relaxed, non-pressured shopping environment. Customers/Relatives are encouraged to browse the ‘shop’ however Esther Martin Assistants are on hand to present clothing to those who are less mobile and prefer to stay seated.
Alternatively we can visit customers on a one-to-one basis in private housing through arranged appointment. This is ideal if an individual has more specific clothing requirements, e.g. If someone wishes to buy an outfit for a special occasion or has a particular shopping list of items and they can choose to select from the Esther Martin product range or opt for our personal shopping service at extra cost.
Benefits to our customers:
- Maintaining a sense of independence and identity through own choice.
- Social Benefits – Unique format of a clothing party’ encourages social interaction and companionship.
- Security whilst shopping – i.e. in familiar surroundings without having to venture out.
- Convenience – Try garments in the privacy and comfort of their own homes/familiar environment without the inconvenience of having to return later to shops with any unwanted or ill-fitting garments.
- Looking stylish and doing so affordably.
Benefits to relatives:
- Elderly relative takes control of their own needs resulting in less time spent navigating the high street and more quality time with loved ones.
- Confidence in a business that has integrity.
Benefits to care providers:
(Home Mangers / Service Providers / Carers)
- Easy Shopping – Care providers don’t have to spend time shopping on behalf of residents and returning any unwanted/unsuitable items – Focus on day-to-day care.
- Easy billing – Direct invoice to responsible parties, e.g. resident, relatives, or home.
- Product that will withstand the rigors of industrial washers and driers.
- Free labelling service on items purchased
- A fun, interactive activity that provides stimulation and independence amongst residents.
To see how we have already helped many customers, relatives and care providers please read our testimonials.
Booking a party/appointment:
If you would be interested in holding a clothes party, would like to arrange a private appointment or have any questions regarding our service and would like to discuss these further, then please do not hesitate to contact Laura,
By Telephone: 07583 093 782
By E – mail: email@example.com